As we get ready for the new football season, here are the links to get to the district forms required for participation. This process allows the district to be more efficient in handling the forms as well as saving valuable resources. All forms can be submitted in this manner except for the Pre-participation Physical and Medical History. Please download and print this from and take it with you to your physical.
• To access the online forms hold your cursor over the “Electronic Participation Forms” tab. You will get a drop down list of the forms.
• Physical – A Hard Copy (found on this website or LISD Athletics Website) must be turned into the school campus
• ImPACT Test – test performed on campus prior to participation in athletics for all incoming 7th, 9th, 11th, new to athletics or new to Leander ISD
• UIL Forms Packet – Has individual documents within this packet that must be read and signed online electronically.
o Acknowledgement of Rules
o Concussion Acknowledgement Form
o Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
o UIL Safety Form
o Behavior Expectations of Spectators
o Parent/Student Steroid Agreement Form
o LISD Handbook 2020-21
o LISD Athletic Handbook Guidelines and Insurance Form
o ECG Testing Acknowledgement
• Emergency Card Click on the form name and fill out the information requested. (you must have your students ID number available as it is required on several forms)
• To sign the document click inside the signature box and hold your mouse down, this will allow you to create an “Electronic Signature”. If you make a mistake and need to start over click on the refresh icon next to the signature box.
• Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print the document.
• You will receive a confirmation email after each form has been submitted and once the document has been reviewed by the LISD staff.
• DO NOT USE ATHLETE NICKNAMES ON FORMS.
• Note for physicals: All physicals should be completed on the current up-to-date UIL Pre-participation Medical History and Physical Form. Print the forms fill out the Medical History form and take them to your doctor at the time of the physical exam.
If you have any questions please contact the Athletic Trainer at your high school, Middle School Coordinator or the LISD Athletic Office 512-570-0168 .