The Cedar Park high school football program is a diverse football family committed to excellence. We are a supportive community focused on helping our boys be the best they can be on the field, in the classroom, with their families and in their every day lives.
“Be Inspired”As most of you know, this past summer images of Cedar Park Football were on display all over America in Dick’s Sporting Goods stores. I was surprised and awestruck to see it for myself in Austin and receive text from states all over the country. One message stood out to me as I looked at the cover of their national sales catalog. “Be Inspired” was the theme that they had chosen to sell their merchandise to players all over the country, and the images that they used came directly from Cedar Park High School. Although I did notice a few familiar faces in the photographs they used the Brand that stood out to me was the green, silver, and black along with the Timberwolves. It was then that it hit me just how special our Brand was. Imagine the players from around the state that wish they could play under our banner. Think about all the players that sacrificed to make that Brand important. Realize the work of parents and coaches that went in to making the Cedar Park name a recognizable symbol not just in Texas but around the country. Then take a moment with those thoughts and BE INSPIRED by the privilege to represent that brand on Friday nights!
This Friday in Waco we will take McLane Stadium for the first time as a FAMILY and Fight together against a great football program. It will be a privilege to play in such a great venue and we should all be thankful for the opportunity, but neither the stadium nor the opponent should get in the way of what truly makes us who we are. Our core values of FAMILY, FOCUS, and FINISH will be on display for the state to see. That being realized, we will hang together and protect each other. We will show up and grow up each day at practice. We will FOCUS on our jobs and not the hype of a big game. We will begin our season with the FINISH in mind and work hard to grow towards our season long goals. Those goals said we would have a 100% passing rate. We would produce a “Perfect Storm” every game. We would always be the most physical Team on the field. We would control the tempo of our games. We would win the turnover battle. We would practice with purpose. We will FINISH every game until there are no more to win.
This week is about an opportunity to grow towards those goals. It will take relentless effort with an understanding of what it takes to EARN victory. Be on time, be ready to have great practice, and Be INSPIRED. You are the 2014 Timberwolves and you have worked hard to wear the Brand! This is your time and your chance to make your mark and leave your legacy. This is Cedar Park Football!
- Monday- Practice 6-8 AM/Period Lift and Film with 7 on 7/JV Off/4-5 pm Film
- Tues. – Practice 6-8 AM/Period Lift and Film with 7 on 7/JV Defense/4-5 pm Film and JV Lift
- Wed. -AM Meetings/Period Special Teams/JV Off/4:30-6:30 practice/ 7 PM mandatory parent meeting for all parents who have not attended the incoming 9th or previous Aug. meeting.
- Thurs.-JV at Westlake 5-6:30/9th vs Westlake @ CPHS 5-6:30—Team Dinner TBA
- Friday- Morning meetings and teachers jerseys. 2 PM depart for Waco/6 PM specialist/7:25 Grant Teaff coin flip/7:30 KO Aledo
- Saturday- 9 AM treatment/10 AM Team Run-Lift/11 AM Team Meeting/Film until 1 PM
Join the Booster Club  Are you interested in helping support the Cedar Park Football Team? Join the CPHS Football Booster Club. Volunteers are always needed and appreciated. Click here to learn more. Click Here
Pack Pups RegistrationPack Pups is a spirit club for kids attending LISD elementary schools (grades K-5). It offers a great opportunity to build that Timberwolf spirit. Here's what your child gets with the $25 membership: - 2014 Pack Pup Jersey - FREE admission to ALL HOME GAMES when wearing the Pack Pup jersey. - The opportunity to run the field with the fighting TIMBERWOLVES before each of the home varsity football games!
There are 2 ways to register:
- Click here to complete the sign up form and make your payment online. Click Here
- Sign up in person! A Pack Pup table will be available at the following events:
- May 29th, 2014- Incoming Freshman & Booster club Meeting
- May 30th, 2014- Spring Football Game
- August 20th, 2014- Meet the Timberwolves
If you have any questions, please contact Trista Parks at email@example.com.